Norsonic develops complete solutions which can be compared to portable laboratories. This means that the user can make measurements, analyze the data and print out the results on-site.
Norsonic Wide range of products and instruments includes:
- Sound Level Meters
- Acoustic Camera
- Distributed Multichannel System
- Instruments for Building Acoustic measurements
- Noise sources
- Environmental Noise Monitoring Stations
- Instruments for Human Vibration measurement
- Acoustic Calibration systems
- Sound Calibrators
Many high-profile companies use m+p international’s products and engineering services to obtain top-quality results, thus minimizing expensive downtime and warranty issues.
m+p international delivers sophisticated test and measurement systems and comprehensive engineering services for:
- Vibration Control
- Dynamic Signal Analysis
- Data Acquisition
- Test Stand Engineering
The company has the experience to set up systems and laboratories anywhere in the world,
sharing knowledge and expertise for custom made test systems for Automotive, Aerospace, Railway and Technological Centers including:
- Full-Scale Crash Test Facilities
- Crash Simulation sleds
- Linear Propellers and Impactors
- Static and Pseudo-dynamic Test Rigs
- Shaking Tables
- Loading and Durability Test Rigs
- Wind Tunnels
founded by the Danish acoustics pioneer Gunnar Rasmussen who for more than 60 years has contributed to the world of sound and vibration with his unique ideas and designs. Many variants have been made available over the years; all based on Gunnar Rasmussen’s original 1” pressure microphone design.
G.R.A.S. main line of product includes:
- Measurement microphone sets
- Measurement microphone cartridges
- Special microphones
- Preamplifiers for microphone cartridges
- Power modules Hemisphere kits
- Ear simulator kits
- Artificial ears, ear & mouth simulator
- Calibration equipment
- Head & Torso simulators
- Test fixtures
Microflown Technologies develops and markets innovative (acoustic) testing equipment including:
- Standard probes
- Sources | VVS
- Velo Software
- Special Solutions (Scan&Paint / Scan&Paint 3D / Acoustic Camera)
Microflown based testing methods are used for both the development of new prototypes and end of line acoustic testing during manufacturing.
- FLEXUS FX100 Audio Analyzer
- XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer
- Minirator Professional Audio Generator
- NTi Audio TalkBox Acoustic Generator
In addition to stationary or mobile monitoring terminals, Topsonic’s product portfolio includes:
- Aircraft noise and flight track monitoring system
- Environmental information system
- Industrial and construction noise monitoring
With SONarchitect ISO you can compute all the sound insulation values in one-third octave bands in the entire building according to EN 12354:
- Airborne noise insulation values according to EN 12354-1.
- Impact noise levels according to EN 12354-2.
- Façade acoustic insulation values according to EN 12354-3.
- Noise emission levels from noisy enclosures according to EN 12354-4.
- Reverberation times in rooms according to EN 12354-6.
- Vibration Sensors
- Signal Conditioners
- Vibration Calibrators
- Machine Monitoring systems
- Human Vibration measurement equipment
- Building Vibration measurement equipment
The high quality of our products and services and in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies make SPEKTRA a first-class partner in the development of measuring and testing systems and calibration equipment for sensor
Based on decades of experience in the field of "electrical measurement of mechanical quantities", SPEKTRA provides solutions in the field of sound and vibration: engineering with products such as:
calibration systems n for the following measurands:
- Acceleration: Calibration systems for amplitude-frequency response and displacement (sine) as well as a comparison of peak amplitudes (shock)
- Acoustics: Comparison Calibration by using the substitution method for Sound Level Meters, Microphones, Acoustical calibrators, Pistonphone, Measuring Equipment, Analyzers, ...
- Vibration Control Systems: vibration control systems for environmental simulation tests using vibration test systems.
- Vibration Exciters: a wide variety of vibration and shock exciters, which can be used to apply defined dynamic forces to larger mechanical structures for modal analysis.
- Device Testing: Sensor system level testing for development and production